6.21.2009

CreditAmbassador - Fixing Your Credit | How-to-Videos


Chris and I decided to re-shoot his whole instructional videos series because the first three videos was filmed by him, alone.

With this set-up I used two Sony HDD camera with an extended microphone on the main camera (which is in front of Chris). As a video editor of CreditAmbassador.com, I would like to capture Chris' momentum when he tries to explain a very important matter on helping out Americans fix their credit.

See more of Chris' How-to-videos on http://www.CreditAmbassador.com

For inquiries about excellent instructional videos or how-to-videos, you could send me an email using my email form.

This video is also available to the other BongVideos viral sites: YouTube, Yahoo, Metacafe, DailyMotion, Veoh, eBaums World, Viddler and Sevenload

No comments: