2.20.2010

JibberJobber Webinars | Outsourced Video Editing Service

Jason Alba, CEO of JibberJobber Career Management, has been a client of BongVideos Production for more than a year now. It is such an honor and a great opportunity to edit all his webinars because I learned a lot during the post video production. The importance of Personal Branding, Career Management, and Business Relationships are just a few of what I have learned from all his webinars.

A YouTube Playlist of Jason Alba's Webinars



As far as I could remember, he sent me an email last December of 2008 asking if I edit webinars or how-to-videos. I was pretty new when it comes to that kind of project so he taught me through it via email. It was amazing how the relationship build up via email. He was clear about his requests and I was able to meet his expectations because of that I started editing all his webinars for JibberJobber and we also produced one of his DVD presentation "LinkedIn for Job Seekers" that is still out in the market today.

LinkedIn for Job Seekers Preview



SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
For inquiries about outsourced video editing services feel free to use our email form.

1 comment:

Jason Alba said...

I could have chosen ALL attributes for Bong. He's been a pleasure to work with. One thing I appreciate about him is that when he doesn't know how to do something he figures it out, and takes a lot of pride in his work. He is also excited about the work we do together, which is very important to me.