12.01.2010

Brenn & Kaye | Wedding Video | California Wedding


VIDEOGRAPHER & VIDEO EDITOR Bong Fernandez | OFF-LINE VIDEO EDITOR Mark Fernandez

Loma Linda, California [07.31.10] - Brenn and Kay had a great wedding because all of their friends, relatives, and family joined them on the said event. Having the opportunity as a wedding videographer to document their wedding event was a milestone for me. Unfortunately, during that time I had a broken arm and I am only shooting with one arm but still I was able to capture those moments that would last for a lifetime.

This destination wedding video can also be viewed at: YOUTUBE | VIMEO | FACEBOOK

3 comments:

Brenn said...

Pre, ang masasabi ko lang, ang galing! The song is good, the video speed is good, the effects work, and the editing is awesome. I can't think of anything to change. Thanks BongVideos!

Anonymous said...

so you guys also travel to California to do this service?

bongvideos said...

Yes we did :)