5.11.2011

Roland+Rica's Testimonial About Getting Bonged!

Just got an email from one of our clients. Who got Bonged! Big time!

Just to be honest my SDE/Onsite wedding video presentation is really simple and I don't think I compete with other great videographers in this industry. I'm way far behind their capabilities and expertise.

But I think its the experience of getting Bonged that really hit the couple. Our team (Framed-Up Production) makes the real deal with our clients. We play hard and work harder to give out the best of what we can do to at least make our clients smile and happy.

One of our objectives as a wedding video supplier is not really to create fame or a big name in the industry, but to share the experience of getting FUPed and Bonged. Most especially to make our couples feel that it's their wedding day and not our portfolio.

No comments: