4.21.2012

Jeff+Joy | Onsite/SDE


A FRAMED-UP PRODUCTION | http://www.facebook.com/FUPRODUCTION | Photographers: Mot Rasay, Peter Allarey, Argie Aragon, and Ray Paderon | Videographers: Reb Gendrano, Bong Fernandez. Thotie Katigbak, and Darwin Sanchez | Production Assistant: Nikko Limin | Editors: Bong Fernandez and Jasper Eva

Music:
"I BELIEVE IN A THING CALLED LOVE"
Performed by: The Darkness

Alpadi Estate, Antipolo - When I asked Jeff and Joy what song would they want to hear on their SDE/Onsite video. They were excited to tell me "I believe a thing called love by The Darkness!" I can easily sense that they are really meant for each other. Its seldom that you find a couple with a good chemistry between them. Everyone had fun during the whole event even though it was so freaking hot, people can't still wipe their smile off their faces :)

No comments: