8.18.2009

Drowning by Jan Isaac Nolasco | Video Poem


This is a short poem written by Jan Isaac Nolasco.

I decided to use one of my stock videos taken during Xyline's Birthday Party. A footage of a butterfly displayed soaking wet in the rain. I don't know if the poem has something to do with that but I think it matches the drama.

Anyway, I would like to thank Jan for sharing this poem. I would say this actually gave me a moment to think and tried to understand the meaning of it. In my opinion nobody would truly understand a poem but the actual poet. There is always something hidden in it. No other man could express the reality behind those words and a man could only sympathize so much.

I would also like to thank Caryl for this. Don't worry your poem is next! You could visit her blog: http://caryle.blogspot.com/

You can send your poems via e-mail: bongvideos@ymail.com

This video poem is also available for viewing on the following BongVideos viral sites: YouTube, Yahoo, Metacafe, DailyMotion and Viddler

No comments: