12.02.2009

How to Submit a Press Release to PR.com by Janet Thaler | Webinar

How to submit a press release to PR.com (one of the better free press release distribution web sites) by Janet Thaeler, author of "I Need a Killer Press Release, Now What???"

Get more tips to writing, optimizing and submitting an online press release. To order the "Killer Press Releases" DVD go to onlineprbook.com/killer-press-releases-training-dvd/.

Editing her webinars is another great experience for me because I was able to learn a lot about Online PR and Online Marketing. It helped me get my website on the first ten pages of Google search and from there I got a lot of inquiries about my video editing services and video coverage for all types of events.

This video is also available on YouTube.

No comments: