1.31.2010

Inigo's First Birthday Party | Photo and Video Coverage


It was a great Saturday afternoon for Al and Marge as they celebrate their youngest son's 1st birthday. They have chosen a 'Barnyard' theme for the party for they believe that the people they invited are real party animals. With the help of the Chef Diana Reyes, Marge's niece, the food was excellent and well presented. The kids really had a great time with Jonathan, party host, and Abby, Inigo's sister.



I always tried to see my camera's capability in capturing the moment of an event through photos and videos. I am pretty satisfied with the video part of it but still I am trying to convince myself that there is more to that than just 12 mega pixels of resolution. I know that there is an auto smile shutter that really captures the moment of a smiling person while I am capturing the video and yet still I am not satisfied about it. Maybe it's just me though.


For more photos of Inigo's First Birthday Party | Click here

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: