1.02.2010

Janet Thaeler's Killer Press Releases Training DVD


Janet Thaeler was introduced to me by Jason Alba, CEO of JibberJobber.com. When I started editing Janet's video, I was so amazed on the knowledge I got from editing it. Not only that I am editing, I was also learning great things about online press releases, SEO value, how to be news worthy on the web, and last but not the least, how to submit an effective press release. I got a lot of tips that actually helped my website appear on the first 5 pages of Google search for video editing services.

I can sense Janet's passion for Online PR while I was editing the video. She make's it easy for the viewers to understand the power of Online PR with also the help of SEO. You can know more about this DVD by clicking this link.

No comments: