5.18.2009

We Can Work It Out | Behind the Scenes

We Can Work It Out | Behind the Scenes from bongvideos on Vimeo.



Joel Bassig, a Project Manager over at The CoRe Group, was asked to look for a video editor that would make an AVP for a project they are working on in Baguio. This is all about a conflict that took for more than 5 decades on which positive developments are about to commence. This is a historical moment for all the people who lives near Binga Dam or the Ambuklao Power Plant

This AVP is somehow one of the toughest challenges given to me because I never had enough time to edit but somehow I pulled it off. Joel told me that they need people who can do magic. At first I thought it's animation but it was more than that. It's sense of urgency and somehow dedication to what I do. With time running out, WE were able to do a buzzer beater.

This video can also be viewed on the following sites: YouTube, Yahoo, Metacafe, DailyMotion, Veoh, eBaums World and Viddler

No comments: