8.24.2009

Kinabuhayan Cafe Bed and Breakfast | Promotional Video

A video editor's travel blog - This is my new thing. Since I like traveling and seeing different places, meeting new acquaintances, and trying out new dishes. I have decided to document those places I will run into.

To start off, I called Jay Herrera one time and told him about this idea and he was so into it. He immediately said YES, LET'S DO THAT BONG! I was hesitating to ask him at first because he might be busy with his cafe but I wouldn't know until I ask of course. And then it all happened.

Watch out for the video of Kubli Springs. Also owned and well taken care of by Jay Herrera. For more inquiries and reservations visit: http://KinabuhayanCafe.multiply.com

For inquiries about Promotional Videos send me an e-mail at bongvideos@ymail.com

You can also view this video on my other BongVideos Viral Sites: YouTube, Metacafe, DailyMotion, Veoh and Viddler

No comments: