8.26.2009

LinkedIn For Job Seekers Teaser | Webinars



I am a proud editor of Jason Alba's "I'm On LinkedIn Now What" DVD. Working with Jason is a great experience for me because I get to learn more about personal branding and business relationship. As his editor, I was able to view all his videos for FREE. lol. And while editing I learn a lot from it.

With the evolution of the digital age and social media, you need to be using new methods for job search. LinkedIn is one of the most powerful new tools out there. That's why Jason Alba has developed this DVD, 'LinkedIn for Jobseekers.' This DVD guide is packed with tons of information and tutorials and will help you accelerate your job search. Everything you need to know about using LinkedIn for your job search is contained in over 15 sessions!



No comments: