11.06.2009

HRInternational Inc. and CCUSA Job Fair 2009 | Events

Click image to see more photos

These photos are taken during the HRInternational Inc. and CCUSA Job Fair held at the Manila Pavillion last November 5, 2009. The objective of the job fair is to gather students in the hospitality industry who are willing to work at some of the finest hotels in America with the help of HRInternational Inc. and CCUSA.

I used my Sony HDR-XR520 to capture videos during this event. One of the XR520's feature is the Face Detection feature that you can see on most Sony Digicams nowadays. It automatically captures still photos of smiling people even on record mode and save it in the hard drive. The event was well documented using the said camcorder.

The Pascual Family contacted me two days before the event. They said they were searching for
companies who offers video coverage and documentary videos for events. It feels great to be a part of this 9 hour event. I got no problems when it comes to storing HD videos and large size photos on my camcorder. I know well enough that I will not encounter that even if the event will be for 5 days straight. Bring it on!

No comments: